Feel free to get in contact with me (Jeremy Dean), the author of PsyBlog, by completing this form.
Please first read the answers to some common questions below. If your email is about one of the points below, regrettably, I probably won’t reply.
* Answers to common questions:
- I am not currently looking for writers and I don’t publish guest posts on PsyBlog (or write guest posts on other blogs).
- If you are looking for more information about a topic or can’t track down that study “where you know that guy did that thing” then Google Scholar is highly recommended.
- If you want to cite an article and need the author’s name then check out the about page, it’s always me. You can get the date from the bottom of the article.
- Comments were disabled because they took too long to administer.
- I never write articles based on press releases. I’d be grateful if you didn’t send them to me or add me to your mailing list. Find out more about advertising on PsyBlog.
- I do not do ‘link exchanges’. Again, see my advertising page.
- I cannot enter into correspondence about personal issues and I can’t give you advice about where to study/career changes etc..
- I very rarely publish book reviews on PsyBlog.
- I do not allow my writing to be reused in its entirety for any purposes without my express agreement. Instead please publish an excerpt on your site and link back to the original article on PsyBlog.
- Translating my articles into other languages is fine, as long as your website is not for profit. Don’t forget to credit me and link back to the original article on PsyBlog.