Psychology Articles: 10 Most Popular in 2013
Dip your toes into a little clinical psychology, neuroscience, child psychology and more…
It’s been another fascinating year for the science of the mind.
Here on PsyBlog we’ve explored a wider range of topics than ever before.
We’ve dipped our toes into clinical psychology, neuroscience, child psychology and more.
But some articles have really stood out from the crowd.
So here, dear readers, are the 10 most popular articles from PsyBlog in 2013, as most clicked by you:
1. 10 Current Psychology Studies Every Parent Should Know
2. What Caffeine Really Does to Your Brain
3. 10 Easy Activities Science Has Proven Will Make You Happier Today
4. The Anchoring Effect: How The Mind is Biased by First Impressions
5. Depression: 10 Fascinating Insights into a Misunderstood Condition
6. The One (Really Easy) Persuasion Technique Everyone Should Know
7. Beard Psychology: 4 Signals That Serious Facial Hair Sends
8. Attractive Students Get Higher Grades
9. 10 Superb Psychological Advantages of Learning Another Language
10. 8 Fascinating Facts About Anxiety
→ Try one of PsyBlog’s ebooks, all written by Dr Jeremy Dean:
Image credit: Leol30