Here are 50+ studies on the psychology of work:
- 10 Psychological Techniques to Help You Get a New Job – Get hired using the fruits of psychological research on interview technique.
- 7 Easy Ways to Give Your Résumé the Psychological Edge – Getting your résumé picked for interview is about more than just education, experience and background…
- 10 Psychological Keys to Job Satisfaction – Do you get a pleasant satisfied feeling after a hard day at work?
- Why Career Planning Is Time Wasted – Our culture worships planning. Everything must be planned in advance. Our days, week, years, our entire lives.
- Ten Powerful Steps to Negotiating a Higher Salary – Recent psychological research reveals 10 strategies that will help you hike your paycheck.
- Why Teamwork is Overrated – Does teamwork always enhance the performance of organisations?
- Can You Get Things Done Without Making People Hate You? – Psychological research on leadership locates the assertiveness sweet spot.
- 7 Ways Work Can Make You Physically Sick – Sick of work? If you are held back by your organisation, it may be making you physically sick.
- The Problem With Narcissistic Leaders – Narcissistic leaders reduce information sharing in groups, leading to poor task performance.
- 7 Reasons Leaders Fail – Around two-thirds of workers say the most stressful aspect of their jobs is their immediate boss, their line manager.
- How To Be a Great Leader (in under 300 words) – The six psychological factors that make a really great leader.
- Top 5 Career Regrets – What do professionals—from a Fortune 500 CEO to a self-employed photographer—say they regret the most about their careers?
- The New Science of ‘The Meeting’ – The subtle signals that—thank the heavens—decisions are being made and how long the wrap-up will last.
- 10 Keys to Building Great Teams – Spread the team’s story, prioritise social skills, mix genders, build trust and more…
- Which Professions Have The Most Psychopaths? – Are there ‘successful psychopaths’ amongst us?
→ NEW EBOOK: ‘Accept Yourself‘ by Dr Jeremy Dean will help you overcome barriers to self-acceptance and learn practices that promote emotional healing (OUT 23 JAN 2018).
Other ebooks by Psyblog’s author, Dr Dean, are:
Image credit: Alex Proimos